Frequently Asked Questions
What is your retainer fee?
Our retainer fee is 1/3 of the full package price. This retainer is due in order to reserve your wedding date. This retainer fee is not an additional fee, rather it comes out of the total package price. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to your wedding date.
How many hours of coverage do we need?
We find that most of our clients require 6, 8, or 9 hours of coverage depending on their specific timeline. We can provide you with a couple of sample wedding day timelines that can help you in choosing the number of hours that will cover all of your needs.
Some variables that will determine the number of hours that are needed are:
- Whether or not you opt for a Bridal Portrait Session prior to the day of the wedding.
- Travel time from the location you’re getting ready at, to the location of the ceremony. As well as travel time between the ceremony and reception.
- Whether or not you opt for a first look, or you decide to go the more tradition route.
We are more than happy to go over all of the variables to help you with choosing the correct number of hours.
What is a Bridal Portrait Session?
A Bridal Portrait Session is a portrait session focusing solely on the Bride herself. The session takes place at least a few weeks prior to the actual wedding date. Usually a Bride likes to have a trial run of her hair and makeup done before the wedding and this creates a prime opportunity for us to have the Bridal Session scheduled. What are the advantages of having a Bridal Portrait Session?
- Having a Bridal Portrait Session gives you an opportunity to have beautiful, stress-free bridal portraits captured. A wedding day is always a fast moving day that must stay on schedule. If Bridal Portraits are done beforehand, it is one less thing you have to worry about fitting into your timeline. That does not mean that we will not take any photographs of just the Bride on the wedding day, but the majority will be done in a stress free, creative environment beforehand.
- You have the luxury of choosing a location for your Bridal Portraits that may not be available to you on your wedding day. Additionally, a location may not be conducive for your wedding ceremony due to weather concerns, available space, prior bookings, cost, etc. These factors will unlikely keep you from having a portrait session in your chosen location and this will allow you to have your Bridal Portraits created in your dream location.
Can we order prints through you?
All of our packages come with a password protected, custom, online gallery which you are able to share with your friends and family. You will be able to order prints through that online gallery. If you choose to order your prints from another company, you will be able to download your photographs and have them printed at the company of your choosing. We will provide you with the Print Release required to show the print lab. We are always available after the delivery of your images to answer any questions about printing your images.
What will our Stand-out Art Piece look like?
A Stand-out print is a sleek and modern way to show off your photographs. The print is mounted on 1.5" white or black foam board. It features pre-drilled holes on the back for easy hanging.
Are the Wedding Collections customizable?
All of our wedding collections are customizable. Once we know what your needs are, we can work together to make a collection that works for you!